Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Battery drill external battery pack

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 19:12:45 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Yes, after reading your posts for a number of years..Im quite familiar
with aussie bull****.

It does have a lingering stench, doesn't it?

Indeed it does. Fortunately..the wind is usually blowing the other way.

But..I do have very fond memories of many I&Is spent in Oz and all the
marvelous women that ****ed me nearly out of my mind for free.

Too bad they couldnt get it from their old men..drunk as skunks in a a
pub somewhere.....tsk tsk tsk.

Drunk as skunks and spraying for no reason.