Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default OT- Pension funds

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Wes wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Government, OTOH, is the reverse. That's the theory anyway, and the
interests of government in our own society are whatever the
interests of the people are. That's by definition.

I believe the Tea Party would disagree.

They'd agree completely Wes, and wouldn't exist if they didn't.

No, they exist because government isn't responding to a significant part of the
populations interests. When you see mostly conservative types out protesting, it is a
clue that government is on the wrong track. It is the left that likes to protest at the
drop of a hat on any issue. My uncle, 68 years of age went to a tea party event, his
first time ever at a protest. I had to work, it could have been a twofer.

Wes