Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
stryped[_3_] stryped[_3_] is offline

Default Heat/air for small garage/shop

On Apr 15, 9:49*pm, "Greg O" wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in ...

stryped wrote:

This is a system where the air handler, compressor everythign sit
outside. I think they are called a "package" system. Basically the
whole thing sits outside.

* They are made for 'Mobile Homes'.

They are not specifically for mobile homes. You see them alot in southern
states, on typical framed homes, also they are very simular to commercial
roof top units.
As to the OP. Set it on the ground, and cut a couple holes for supply and
return duct through the wall. as for the $300 price tag, it seems steep to
me. Maybe you can get the seller to make a bit of duct work to get through
the wall for the same price.
Greg

I found a 2005 Bryant package unit for 500 delivered to me.

I am still having trouble invisioning how the dict would run from the
unit.