Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Belt sander

"Larry Jaques" wrote

I drape my cords over my shoulder, sometimes wrapping them around my
arm, so they never get munched. It's embarassing to saw through your
cord and blow a client's circuits, not to mention a real hassle in the
interim, until you get the cord repaired and then replaced.

Remember the old Black and Decker cords? They plugged into all their tools
and came in different lengths, If you damaged one of them, you just
unplugged it and plugged in another cord. Then repair the old one. And the
could be used as extension cords too.

That was back in the day when black and decker actually made good tools.