Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default Belt sander

"Swingman" wrote

I bought the 5" Rotex 125 after seeing his make quick work of a couple of
_large_ kitchens' face frames after installation (we usually leave the
final FF sanding until after installation as most paint contractor's
helpers can't match the sanding we can do).

Pretty damned amazing, and even more amazing is it is virtually dust free
free with the CT22E dust extractor. You can easily use the setup in a
finished house without little regard for dust protection if need be.

On that note ... I just Section 179'ed about $2500 worth of Festool today
as I was finishing up my 2009 taxes before eFiling. Really made it
worthwhile seeing those Festool figures lower the tax liability with each
entry.

It hurts up front, but damn ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

I can write off computers, cameras, vehicle mileage, and quite a bit of
misc. but my schedule C would need some explaining if I tried to write off
any of the woodworking machines. I do insurance inspections and appraisals.
The woodworking is just an expensive hobby. {:-(

Max