Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Crappy welding rod or new style flux??

On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:54:00 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Son..if you already havent figured it out...we are a very large family
here. Some of the members..the retarded ones, are leftwing..the less
retarded ones are liberalish and so forth..but we are all family.

If you have an asset, even if it's only worth a dollar, then sell it
and use the money to reduce your debts instead of trying to buy
friends with it. Besides, do you really need the kind of friends who'd
take from you knowing that you have more important obligations?

Signed: Your family of Kern County and other creditors

PS How come you only call us when you need us? Don't you believe in
family?