Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar nightjar is offline

Default Diamond Cutting Discs

Distorted Vision wrote:
I need a 230mm diamond disc for cutting some paving slabs. I was
wondering which were good brands. I found a Bosch Universal one at B&Q
for £26.98:

http://tinyurl.com/yyasnsk

But then I came across Faithfull blades but I was wondering if there
were any good? Like this one:

http://tinyurl.com/y2usjfg

I didn't want to spend too much as its not for a big job and its for
occassional use after that. Its to be used with a Bosch GWS 22-230
angle grinder. Which is better out of these two?

I found a perfectly servicable 115mm diamond cutting disk in my local
Poundwise for, as the shop name suggests, £1. At that price, I'm not
terribly worried whether it is the best make. I didn't take note of
whether they had any larger ones though.

Colin Bignell