Posted to rec.woodworking
marc rosen marc rosen is offline

Default Triumph Rocket III - manufacture & testing

On 2010-04-12, Artemus wrote:

The new one's will probably rust out a lot faster too as they're
probably not leaking oil all over everything like the old one's did.

heh heh....

They weren't leaking oil ...they were marking their spot. *

nb

That reminds me of a saying I read in a biker rag many years ago (I
may not be quoting it 100%);
"Hondas use oil in their engines. Harleys use oil on your left leg.
Triumphs use oil in a puddle underneath where you park it. BSA's use
oil in a widening stripe that follows the bike where ever it goes.

Marc