Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Casper Casper is offline

Default Kayak in progress

Wow, this looks like it is going to be a beauty when done.

Agreed!

The first photo though, looks like you just got a delivery of wood
from Home Depot wrapped in rubber bands.

Have to agree here too .. lol! Definitely creating clamping.

Looking forward to seeing it finished.

Most definitely. I always wanted to have one but never seem to get
there. Unfortunately I don't have the room to make one, especially as
beautiful as I suspect this one will turn out to be. I keep hoping for
a canoe in the next couple of years. I love quiet mornings on the
water with a paddle and loons. Best of luck with the boat!

`Casper