Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Kayak in progress

On 4/12/2010 7:01 AM, StephenM wrote:

Regular Yellow glue. The whole thing gets encased in fiberglass cloth and
epoxy, so water "resistance" is not required.

Nice work ... reminds me of the boat my Dad and I built when I was in
JrHigh. Plywood covered with fiberglass cloth and epoxy, and that was 50
years ago.

Not really, but thanks. I just sewed the halves together this weekend. I
don't what to sound like I'm complaining, because I know that I am blessed
to have a 20x24 dedicated shop, but it's really getting old navigating
around 2 17' objects in the room... at least now I only have one 17' object
to circumnavigate. It's like 3 times as many steps to put something away
;-}.

Common problem ... no matter the size, there is always more than one
something in the way.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08