Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Michael Robinson[_3_] Michael Robinson[_3_] is offline

Default You'd think someone would make...

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
When I travel I carry one of those Buttoneer gadgets that "staples" a
button back on using tiny plastic straps.

You'd think someone would make a similar device for fixing a pant's
cuff that comes unstitched :-)

Is there such a thing?

...Jim Thompson
--

A bit of cardboard about the size of a matchbook with a needle stuck in it
and some thread wrapped around. Or buy a sewing kit at the dollar store.