Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How to repair plastic seal for liquids used in human consumption?

What is the best way to reseal this junction, but preserve
the requirement that the liquid in contact will be consumed
by humans?

Silicone adhesives, as far as I know, are not particularly toxic in the
first place, and I doubt a properly cured bond would leach.

Can food be placed in contact if I use superglue? Doubt it, but need
confirmation.

Superglue isn't stable. It can be weakened simply by contact with water.

I'm inclined to agree with the poster who suggested buying a new pot.