Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT computer/video question OT

Bill Noble wrote:

let's try this again - IT WONT WORK - the video bandwidth is inadequate.

You're right. it won't work, if you don't know what the hell you're
doing. The card produces EITHER NTSC OR SVGA, but it doesn't try to run
a TV at the SVGA resolution. I've used video cards with NTSC output for
over 10 years.

That 25 Hz refresh rate is a specification for the SVGA port, not the
S-VHS port. The age of the TV has nothing to do with it. It is either
a cabling problem, or a defective video card.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida