Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Buy a jig or have them done by CNC?

On Fri, 09 Apr 2010 16:43:39 -0500, the infamous Morris Dovey
scrawled the following:

On 4/9/2010 2:06 PM, Stuart Pearson wrote:
Nice site by the way.

Thanks - it's actual proof that if one can just take enough photos, at
least some few are bound to turn out as intended.

I ended up with 287 or so pics inside the Wildlife Safari in Winston,
OR that one morning I went. Digital cameras rule.

--
Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace
will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will