Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Pens - Blue Corian Slim.jpg (1/1)

"Casper" wrote in message
Where are you getting Coropn blanks.... or are you using scraps?
Leon

A member of my carving guild works in a wood shop that specializes in
things like counters, stairs, floors and all manner of large and small
projects. She gets me Corian leftovers which I cut down. Right now I
have over a hundred cut to pen sizes but honestly don't know if I will
ever make that many. Some love it and some prefer wood or other
materials. I like the Corian because it stays cleaner and is easier to
clean should I muck it up. Lately I've been doing other things with
Corian. It's a wonderful material for the scroll saw.

`Casper

I kinda like turning the man made materials as they tend to polish up nice
and stay that way with out having to add a wax or sealer.