Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Casper Casper is offline

Default Pens - Blue Corian Slim.jpg (1/1)

I made friends with a local cabinet shop owner who does a lot of
kitchen work. He now saves the sink cutouts and small cut offs for me.
I will make him a pen/pencil set out of some of it which he gives to
his customers as a gift. They love having it knowing that it was made
from their countertop.

Great idea and I do that occasionally as I don't often make as much to
sell as I give away. Good for getting free meals though!

It's a cheap price to pay for an almost unlimited supply of corian, aka
coropn :-)

I've had trouble getting a good shine on "coropn" so ended up sticking
to Corian. Besides, it was easier for me to remember how to spell.

`Casper