Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default O/T: Such A Deal

Bill wrote:

Anyone besides me offended by the flagrant use of profanity?
Using it as an offensive weapon somehow makes it worse.
Of course, sensitve me, I'm offended by anyone trying to be hurtful...

Get used to it. That's the way liberals express themselves.

It's not that they can't use civil discourse, it's that when they do what
they say sounds like a rational argument that can quickly be dismantled.
When they curse, hit people, throw eggs, or shout down those with whom they
disagree, they are obviously acting from emotion.

A "feeling" is always genuine and cannot be gainsaid. If you dispute their
utterance, you are obviously insane because their feelings are true and
unassailable.