Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default O/T: Such A Deal

On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 16:19:44 -0500, Tim Daneliuk
logic. I, like you, intend to benefit from a system into which I
was *forced* to pay. I, unlike you, do not support such systems
and try to vote to get them dismantled.

If you benefit from it, then you're evil and a thief ~ You're original
words to me. And, if the time comes that you take more out of it than
you've put into it? Will you continue stealing?

The truth is and always has been that you're a whiner with nothing
else in your life to contribute. Certainly not woodworking. Whining is
all you know how to do and you can't even do it ethically. Guess
assholes like you are doomed to your self torment.

Oops! I swore at you again. Too bad eh?