Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jerry wass jerry wass is offline

Default I need an idea on how to use scrap electrical conduit.

Mark Rand wrote:
On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 14:22:40 -0500, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

I've got a pile of 7/8 conduit. maybe 500 ten footers. And i need to make
tomtato stakes for 150 plants. I checked growers out in FL this winter. They
use rebar with the advantage being the tying twine you run down the row
doesn't slip - just loop and pull tight. Here I'm thinking buy rebar. How do
you use conduit for tomato plants? Specifially, how do you tie to this slick
stuff?

karl

TIG welding :-)

Mark Rand
RTFM

wire welding faster--line 'em up--snap a chalk line & pop a bead on each one