Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default O/T: Such A Deal

D'ohBoy wrote:
On Apr 6, 10:17 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
D'ohBoy wrote:

Tell me again, Lew, what party "Blowjobs aren't sex" Bill Clinton
belonged to.

Hey Lew -

Larry Craig, etc..., etc...., ad nauseum.

Larry Craig did not engage in any sex act or anything that could be
called a sex act.

Ummm... yep, he got busted before he got caught at what he had been
doing for years.

Care to fill in the "etc..., etc...." portion of your claim?

Sure, I could list a buncha Repugs like that one from FL, or any
number of Religious right duuders.
Smoking meth, then the bone....

Here are just a few of these scumbags:

* Republican aide Alan David Berlin was arrested on charges that
he wanted to engage in sex acts with a 15-year-old boy while dressed
in a panda costume.

[snip]

While there are exceptions, Republicans tend to stray using things
above the neck; Democrats tend to stray using things below the belt.

Exactly, read what I wrote: "All smoke the bone...."

Have fun with that list, kay?

Wow! Thanks.

I don't feel like such a loner anymore.