Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default O/T: Such A Deal

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Apr 7, 10:55 am, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

It's always nice to watch people who have
to resort to schoolyard cursing because they haven't got a rational
counterpoint.

You just keep on hiding under that illusion. Somebody calling you an
**** by using that word does not make it untrue because that word
was used.
When I have a valid counterpoint, I will express any it *** way I
want. If you want to plug your ears and cover your eyes in a "you
can't seeee meeee" fashion, go for it. My selection of words doesn't
disqualify the truth therein. You are an **** , Tim.

Anyone besides me offended by the flagrant use of profanity?
Using it as an offensive weapon somehow makes it worse.
Of course, sensitve me, I'm offended by anyone trying to be hurtful...