Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson Brian Lawson is offline

Default Zero Fog mister

Hey Karl,

Thanks for the reply. I'll give it a try.

Brian.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 06:23:24 -0500, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

A question though.........what do you use as the "coolant"? I
presently only use flood coolant of a soluble-oil type that is a 20:1
mix with tap water.

I use exactly the same. The fresh made goes to the CNC mill. I have a drain
tube to a pail on the table. The recycle then goes into the saw. When
running 304 SS, I up the concentration to 8 or 10% but normally 5%.

I used to use koolmist. But there's been no need for this more expensive
material.

Karl