Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac,misc.consumers.house
brassplyer brassplyer is offline

Default Home ac having problems - freon doesn't seem to be circulating

On Apr 6, 2:51*am, Evan wrote:

It is obvious that you don't have a clue what
look for when you "hose down your condenser"

My method - disconnect power from unit at the outside breaker and main
breaker. Take top grill/fan piece of condenser housing. Pull plant
crap out by hand and/or with a shop vac, hose down the coils to remove
other crap. Anything wrong with this?

Unit was working like a champ the last time I fired it up a few months
ago. Cooled off the house quickly. Sound like maintenance was
obviously called for (as of that time) to you?