Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_6_] CW[_6_] is offline

Default Festool, what kinda deal is that?

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 10:07:31 -0600, the infamous "Max"
scrawled the following:

"Leon" wrote

Our new home, 30 years ago had all carpet and 10 years later we replace
with expensive carpet. 14 years later replaced with all tile. Tile is
sooooooooooooooooo much easier to maintain and clean and does not stink.
You never reall realize how much a carpet begins to stink until you get
rid of it, permanently. Allergies are not so much of a problem any more
ever with pets.

Ah! Another believer!

Let me ask you pet owners a question: Why do you let your animals go
without showers/baths for weeks when you wouldn't let yourself, mate,
or kids do the same? And then why do you complain when the carpets
stink? I don't get it.

Cats are self cleaning. I have five of them.