Posted to rec.woodworking
busbus busbus is offline

Default O/T: Such A Deal

On Apr 6, 11:17*am, "HeyBub" wrote:

While there are exceptions, Republicans tend to stray using things above the
neck; Democrats tend to stray using things below the belt.

I tend to agree with you but it's like I have been telling my teenage
son, God blessed us men with two heads. The problem is that blood
only flows to one at a time and it is up to you to determine which one
gets the blood.

Actually, money, power, , drugs/alcohol, and sex is the downfall of a
lot of people. I don't think any political party nor race nor social
class is more or less prone to these vices--they are all equal
opportunity destroyers.

Whenever somebody paints an entire group of people based upon the
action of one individual, it tends to color the painter, too.