Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Festool, what kinda deal is that?

Mark & Juanita wrote:

Leon wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Apr 3, 6:45 pm, "Max" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote
.
.
.

Many years ago, Dick Cavett had the CEO of GM on his show, and Dick
asked him if GM could make a car like a Mercedes Benz. The answer was:
"Yes we can, but we'd have to charge the same money as a Mercedes
Benz." (Now, please, don't get into my face about MB not being all
that great... there was a time when they were, but nowadays, meh,
they're just another car company, unlike Audi...*G*.)

For the price they audi be good.

Max

Did you really just say that? Huh? Huh? LOL

Buying them is not too too bad, making them run like a bunny and
keeping them running like a bunny costs lots. LOTS.

I had just written a comment about you and your Audi and decided that you
may have had the 1 in 1,000,000,000,000 which gave reliable and
inexpensive
service. Then I read this comment and deleted my comment. ;~) Had 2
VW's
with Audi parts all over them... Probably the most unreliable and most
expensive to maintain vehicles my wife and I have ever owned. Cool cars
though, when they were not in the shop.

Sounds like my Sterling. Only British auto I will ever own.

Let me clarify that, I no longer own it and it is the last British vehicle
I ever want to own. Fun car, piece o' crap to maintain.

Had an uncle who was into Audi's. He enjoyed working on cars though, so
guess they provided him with more opportunity to do so than other brands
would have.

Rob Leatham