Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Quiet, lightweight upholstery electric staple gun

On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 13:38:02 GMT, the infamous Robert Montgomery
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:25:51 GMT, the infamous Robert Montgomery
scrawled the following:
Instead of being a mischief-maker, I'm simply someone who's trying to
research so I can make the best choice. To accuse me of being a
mischief-maker is superficial thinking and implies paranoia as well.

Buh bye! I'm off to superficially think paranoid thoughts of other
people.

Doesn't surprise me.

P.S: Are you limping yet? wink

And on top of your superficial thinking (a.k.a. stupidity) hyprocrisy,
sarcasem and rudeness, you're cruel as well, by making fun of my
handicap (my back injury). So because you're cruel, I can add "low-life"
and "scumbag" and "asshole" to the adjectives that are appropriate for you.

Robert, you idiot, I see now more than ever that I should have plonked
you when I mentioned it. People take time out of their day to offer
you their advice and you whine about it, repeatedly.

Note the sig line beneath this message and you MAY discern the humor
in my postscript above. It came right after my PS, so you couldn't
miss the meaning, or so I thought. It was the sig you snipped in order
to write your last paragraph. Whadda maroon. Instead, you took it
personally and out of context. Brilliant.

No reply is necessary as you are now firmly in my killfile. plonk

P.S: If you don't thicken your skin on Usenet, you'll continue to be
clueless, continue to distance people, and continue to be unhappy.

--
May those who love us, love us;
And may those that don't love us,