Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_31_] Bill[_31_] is offline

Default My workbench design project

Leon wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message

I am considering a simple design that WoodSmith on TV showed. Simple,
2x4 and 2x6 construction for the bottom with MDF reinforcement panels to
stabilize the legs and a 4 layer MDF top.

You don't like the feet on the bench I linked to above? His vertical
supports are each joined
with double T&M joinery. You must be in a hurry! ; )

That is a fine design but I want a work bench...to build projects. I don't
want a work bench project. ;~)

I understand completely. In my situation, I don't mind undertaking the
workbench project as a project. I know I'll learn a lot from it. I
already have.

Best,
Bill