Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default O/T: Hello

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
m...
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 16:52:36 -0700 (PDT), RonB
wrote:

On Apr 4, 6:32Â pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Hello", the seat of my pants announced to me this afternoon it's
"Shake, Rattle & Roll" time here in SoCal.

Everything appears to still be standing, at least until further notice
otherwise.

Time to go back to collecting ZZZZ's.

Lew

Keep it under control Lew. Don't need any more disasters.

We're counting on you!

5.4 and 7.2 now, according to the USGS.

http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/Maps/115-33.html

...and you don't even have to pay extra for the ride.

Given California's current state budget situation, I'm sure they are
trying to figure out a way to tax earthquakes as an entertainment tax.

And probably half the population will think that would be reasonable,
compaired to some of the things that they have voted for and gotten in the
past. ;~)