Posted to rec.woodworking
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default O/T: Hello

"mac davis" wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 16:32:51 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

"Hello", the seat of my pants announced to me this afternoon it's
"Shake, Rattle & Roll" time here in SoCal.

Everything appears to still be standing, at least until further notice
otherwise.

Time to go back to collecting ZZZZ's.

Lew

It was measured at 7.2 and centered about 28 miles away from the
Calif/Mexico
border..
It was pretty bad here in Baja.. Calexico CA and Mexicali MX got
hammered..
buildings flattened, streets crumbled, etc..
No power in either place and the border is closed..

We're 100 miles South and we had things coming off of shelves and such..
Scary
but not bad..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Good that you're OK, that's all that counts. Sounds like you got one of
Charlie B's creations Super Sized.