Posted to uk.d-i-y
D.M.Chapman D.M.Chapman is offline

Default OT; PC Backup

In article ,
Mike wrote:

you do know that Virginmedia offer 5Gb of online Storage/backup free to
customers.

Indeed. The worlds slowest backup system :-)

Ok its perhaps not the most secure or safest out there, but the chances of
both it and your PC having a catastrophic event at exactly the some time are
slim.

http://www.virginmedia.com/myvirginm...find-out-more/

or even Unlimited if you are on XXL.

I've unlimited - I'm not sure I could ever get to 5GB tbh. It's *painfully*
slow (and the client leaves rather a lot to be desired).

I like dropbox, dead easy to use. Vstuff is a poor substitute (I suspect
it's deliberately slow to stop people using it too much).

Still, worth a try if it's an option for you.

Darren