Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Router Crafter - L0805061.pdf (0/1)

On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 16:12:23 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone
scrawled the following:

In article , Larry Jaques
wrote:

Work is right. I guess that Dave wants all of us to have to work at
it to get his links right so we appreciate them more, Matt.

I don't give a rat's rosy red rectum either way, Larry.

I posted the link for one person. And it wasn't you, and you have
already derided the pdf I linked to.

So now you're just being a prick...

That time of the month, Dave? Sheesh.

--
In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are
needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And