Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Router Crafter

I bought an old Router Crafter.
Missing the crank handle that turns the piece being worked on.
Replacement not available from Sears..
Please anyone have one of these tools and could post a good
picture of this handle so that maybe I can make one or get one made.

Thanks, George (aka Bumhead)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"bumhead" wrote in message
I bought an old Router Crafter.
Missing the crank handle that turns the piece being worked on.
Replacement not available from Sears..
Please anyone have one of these tools and could post a good
picture of this handle so that maybe I can make one or get one made.

Thanks, George (aka Bumhead)

Maybe you could find a wood worker to make you one... ;~)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Thank You.
On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 19:06:52 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

In article , bumhead
wrote:

I bought an old Router Crafter.
Missing the crank handle that turns the piece being worked on.
Replacement not available from Sears..
Please anyone have one of these tools and could post a good
picture of this handle so that maybe I can make one or get one made.

Thanks, George (aka Bumhead)

George,

I emailed the fellow who bought one from me and asked him if he could
send me a pic or at least the measurements.

I'll let you know what reply I get.

djb

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Router Crafter - L0805061.pdf (0/1)

On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 20:29:03 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone
scrawled the following:

=whidbeywabisabi&aid=378838611

When Froggy choked, the above is what I had to go back to the message
for, select, and then append to the URL in the viewer.

When are you guys gonna learn to use TinyUrl or FWD4ME, huh? If you
feel like sharing, please make it easier for folks to receive.

Wait a minute...all that for a _Searz_ ad?

--
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent,
but the one most responsive to change.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Dave Balderstone wrote:
In article , bumhead
wrote:

Thank You.

Turns out he sold it about a year ago...

Doing some googling turns up the following:

http://img.inkfrog.com/click_enlarge...2.JPG&username
=whidbeywabisabi&aid=378838611 which shows part of the handle... It
may be enough to get you started.

A couple of better pics he

http://books.google.ca/books?id=CYy5...=PA358&dq=sear
s+router+crafter&source=bl&ots=GKYzhliQnX&sig=qwcN Ye9SEIhkaSvrBA4ID0LnYO
M&hl=en&ei=2qS2S6LAB5HwMp_glIIP&sa=X&oi=book_resul t&ct=result&resnum=1&v
ed=0CAgQ6AEwADgK#v=onepage&q=sears%20router%20craf ter&f=false

AND... TA-DA!

I found a PDF of the manual online at
http://s3.amazonaws.com/pdf.hammerwa...61.pdf?AWSAcce
ssKeyId=074VWHYYTBPY0XZAK482&Expires=1270265012&Si gnature=f7tBgTNvHFMwuu
byDGT1%2FUTrpLs%3D

I'll try attaching it to this message.

djb

I don't know if it's Thunderbird or something else, but the bracketing
didn't work for me. The first line of each link was highlighted as a
link and clicking on it didn't work.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 4/3/2010 8:18 AM, Doug Winterburn wrote:
Dave Balderstone wrote:
In , bumhead
wrote:

[...]

I think it's Thunderbird - best bet is to click the link, then copy the
remaining piece(s) - one at a time if more than one - and paste them
onto the end of the first piece in your browser window.

Works for me.

Matt
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 08:13:30 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone
scrawled the following:

In article , Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 20:29:03 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone
scrawled the following:

=whidbeywabisabi&aid=378838611

When Froggy choked, the above is what I had to go back to the message
for, select, and then append to the URL in the viewer.

The URL was properly bracketed to be clickable.

I know, but some of you guys must be using metric brackets, 'cuz even
the fine newsreader, Agent, won't grok them. shrug

When are you guys gonna learn to use TinyUrl or FWD4ME, huh? If you
feel like sharing, please make it easier for folks to receive.

As I'm the one doing the posting, I get to choose how I do it. It's
much easier for me to copy a URL and paste it between angle brackets.
Don't like it, ignore it.

OK, if you don't want a wide readership, do it your own way. But
expect more gripes that way. shrug2

Wait a minute...all that for a _Searz_ ad?

It's a PDF of the manual for the router-crafter. If you don't need it,
why did you even bother? I clearly identified what the URL was pointed
at.

Who ****ed in your cornflakes this morning, C-less?

I was just going to ask you that same question. Har!

--
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent,
but the one most responsive to change.
-- Charles Darwin
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 10:39:44 -0700, the infamous Matt
scrawled the following:

On 4/3/2010 8:18 AM, Doug Winterburn wrote:
Dave Balderstone wrote:
In , bumhead
wrote:

[...]

Work is right. I guess that Dave wants all of us to have to work at
it to get his links right so we appreciate them more, Matt.

--
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent,
but the one most responsive to change.
-- Charles Darwin
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Thank You. I had downloaded and printed the manual from Sears. I
think I can make the handle. Now I just need time for that and to
figure out how to use the Router Crafter.
I swear the older I get time just flies by. I have projects I
want to do for me, my wife, for friends, but there just isn't enough
time since I have a full time job.
Now that spring is here I have a small garden to make time for,
and a yard to mow and keep up.
I need about three of me.
Thanks again, George (aka Bumhead)

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 10:39:44 -0700, Matt wrote:

On 4/3/2010 8:18 AM, Doug Winterburn wrote:
Dave Balderstone wrote:
In , bumhead
wrote:

[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 16:12:23 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone
scrawled the following:

In article , Larry Jaques
wrote:

Work is right. I guess that Dave wants all of us to have to work at
it to get his links right so we appreciate them more, Matt.

I don't give a rat's rosy red rectum either way, Larry.

I posted the link for one person. And it wasn't you, and you have
already derided the pdf I linked to.

So now you're just being a prick...

That time of the month, Dave? Sheesh.

--
In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are
needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And