Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Manufacturing is BOOMING in USA

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...

snip
John D.
(jdslocombatgmail)

Oddly enough..Im a banjo player as well. Yet the leftwing fringe kook
extremists here think that Im some sort of rightwing fanatic.

I simply calls em like I see em.

Gunner

The way it works is you have to go to school long enough to be
indoctrinated with liberalism. When they brainwash you enough to fit
the mold of a liberal then they tell you that you are thinking for
yourself. If you have any opinion that disagrees with modern liberalism
as taught in schools, then you are not thinking for yourself. Liberals
think for themselves and give the indoctrinated cookie cutter answer,
and anyone that comes up with their own answer isn't thinking for
themselves.

RogerN

So how did you escape all of this, Roger? 'Raised by wolves, were you?
Or didn't you go to school long enough for all of that to happen?

--
Ed Huntress

No, just go to school, think for yourself, and see through the liberal
BS.

I guess you're just a part of that very elite group, Roger, that has
unique insights and the ability to resist all of those pressures to which
everyone else falls victim. Your enviable and exemplary insights even give
you the authority to cheer and scheme for the demise of those who don't
agree with you. What a Christian you are!

Nope, there are many conservatives even thought the liberal bias in our
newspapers, TV, and educational system. Why are nearly 50% conservatives
when nearly 95% of what we see, hear, read, and get taught is liberalism?
It wasn't me that decided I knew more at age 13 than all the people that
believe in God.

On the part of believing in the Bible, I found all kinds of liberal
attacks on the Bible, looked at arguments for and against, saw the
arguments for being proven true through facts, saw the arguments against
dissolving due to the same facts. For example, the book of Isaiah was
attacked by liberal Bible scholars making claims that it was written by
different people and different times, then the complete, or nearly
complete, writings of Isaiah were discovered in the Dead Sea Scrolls and
dated, bottom line, the Bible was right .. again, the liberals were wrong
.. again.

RogerN

I'm glad for you that you've found what you're looking for. Just don't try
to impose it on the rest of us, Ok?

--
Ed Huntress

Like liberalism is imposed on everyone that watches TV, goes to school, or
reads a newspaper? Also Ed, don't take anything I say about "Liberals"
personally, you're not a very good liberal, you even seem to think it's OK
to own a gun. You infidel! :-) Also I think you know I sometimes just try
to stir the hornets nest and I don't always put a smilie to indicate I'm
joking, it's easy to have a poker face when typing messages though often I'm
laughing when I press send.

RogerN