Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R.Birch David R.Birch is offline

Default Manufacturing is BOOMING in USA

Ed Huntress wrote:
"David R.Birch" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:

Here now! Banjo players are all carefree, happy fellows, like myself.
Most of us wouldn't know a politician if we met him; heck, some of us
don't even know what color one is :-)
There are times that I'd like to smash my TV and computer, buy some
fishing rods and a banjo, and go live in a cabin.

But I'm hooked.

How about we set up a fund to buy James Taylor a banjo?

David

There must be some cultural reference in there that went over my head. d8-)

"Banjo players are all carefree, happy fellows"

Taylor's music reflects his history of severe depression. Can you
image "Fire and Rain" done to banjo music? Maybe it would help his music.

Probably best to leave aside the "Deliverance" references, though.

David