Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Concrete forms - need pictures

DanG wrote:
It is pretty simple to Google "aluminum concrete forms"

One popular model is made by Symons:
http://www.symons.com/products/symsilvr.htm

Another popular one has a brick pattern on the form surface:
http://concrete-forms.com/product.aspx?lng=en&ID=101

They will probably be wall forms of some type. I've not ever seen
aluminum curb or edge forms. This means they will be about 8-9'
long and 2-4' wide, though other sizes are certainly available.
You mention I beams and aluminum forms, sounds like stuff for
pouring basements, so I assume the tall panels.

Puzzled why the cops would want a deposition from a relative that
apparently doesn't even live there, or have enough first-hand knowledge
to describe the items off the top of his head. Not that cops work real
hard on matching recovered stolen goods with the owners anyway, in most
cases. (In this part of the country, it usually goes straight to the
auction, even if the owners name is printed right on it. And funny how
the Really Nice stuff never seems to make it as far as the auction.)

I smell an insurance company in here somewhere.

--
aem sends...