Posted to rec.woodworking

Default My workbench design project

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 05:36:40 -0500, the infamous "Leon"
scrawled the following:

I am considering a simple design that WoodSmith on TV showed. Simple, 2x4
and 2x6 construction for the bottom with MDF reinforcement panels to
stabilize the legs and a 4 layer MDF top.
But I am also considering the same design and using BB plywood for the whole
thing, just laminate/build up to achieve 2x4 and 2x6 dimensions.
SYP is pretty hard considering it is clasified as a hsoft wood, harder than
poplar for instance.

Oh, please. Just go get the http://fwd4.me/KBx and do the gloat,
damnit. We can handle it.

--
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent,
but the one most responsive to change.