Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] sligoNoSPAMjoe@hotmail.com is offline

Default House wiring problem

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 19:43:40 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

We lived, somehow, for years with non polarized two prong
sockets. We had some problems, but everyone does.

It was not the floating ground directly that caused the
problem. It was his total ignoring the general electrical flaws, many
of wich he personally wired that was the most likely cause of the
fire.

As a person and a boss, I greatly respected him. But he just
did not understand mechanical things. He could pick up a first
communion photo and name all the kids in the 30 year old photo.

I mixed photo chemicals to save a few pennies, but he would
rip up any photo that could or should be better. He treated his
employees and customers like family.