Greg G.

Default Was, "Surprising Review - Chinese Delta 14" Bandsaw 28-206/276

WD thus spake:

Too late now, you should have posted it yesterday and it would have
encouraged me to pick up their only bandsaw, a Delta 28-276.

Sorry, I forgot about it until this morning as I was sorting through a
pile of roofing material reciepts. Like you, I discovered too late
that I could have picked up a small medium duty lathe for $223.

Oh well, maybe next year...

Can someone encourage me NOT to buy a Grizzly G0514 a 19" 3hp bandsaw?
It will be use mostly for resawing, since my Crapsman cannot or
struggling to rip a 10 to 12 feet, 6/4 hard maple.

I don't think the Delta could keep up with that without a new motor.
But for my needs, it seems fine. Buy what ya need and can afford!

Greg G.