Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Manufacturing is BOOMING in USA

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"RogerN" wrote in message

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
Ignoramus23298 wrote:
On 2010-04-01, RBnDFW wrote:
The Bush policies are finally starting to yield positive results.
Of course, BHO's lackeys won't be giving Bush credit.

Recall the timeline of the events. The crisis hit us in the late
September of 2008, on the eights year of Bush presidency.

The crisis had been in the works for nearly two years at that point
with
Congress passing the first of several spending measures on January 25th
(?)
2008.

Sounds about right, the crisis hit when the Democrats won big in the
election in 2006 and took a turn for the worse when Obama pulled ahead
in the polls around Sept 2008. No wonder the Bible says the "Fool" has
said there is no God, you Atheists prove the Bible correct time after
time and you don't even know it!

RogerN

Roger, don't be an idiot. The Republicans blocked legislation 104 times
in the last Congress -- and that was counted before it was over.

There were no big economic policies enacted during that time, and none at
all that didn't have Republican support. So please quit playing your
banjo and take a look at what really happened.

--
Ed Huntress

Ok, now I understand, every time the Democrats win more seats, things go
further south and it's the Republicans fault.

Where did you hear that nonsense?

So now Obama stole more of the economy from our kids, our future, and he's
doing a good job.

Don't be ridiculous.

Sorry to be such an idiot and not realize these obvious truths. :-)

Sorry, Roger, but you go around in circles too much for me to try to engage
this with you.

You blame a Democratic Congress for decades of mindless conservative
economics that let the worldwide financial industry go in the tank, and
trigger a recession. You think that the number of seats in the legislature
determines outcomes -- when you know damned well that a minority in the
Senate has been blocking legislation.

It isn't worth discussing it with you if you intentionally act dumb.

--
Ed Huntress