Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Festool, what kinda deal is that?

On Apr 2, 10:51*am, "Leon" wrote:
"Max" wrote in message

I'm trying to buy a Festool TS75 *without* the 75 inch guide *but* with
two 55" guides. *Seems they don't sell it thataway.
If I use the 75" plus a 55" connected I get a 130 inch guide which is way
more than I want. *But I want the 55" for cross cutting a 4X8 panel.

What kinda deal is that!!!

Max

Look at it this way. *With the 75" guide it will only over hang 13.5" on
both sides if making a 90 degree cut. *if you make an angle cut you will
need more guide on the table. *It would not concern me in the slightest.. *I
would rather be a little long than short.

I can't imagine a 75" guide being any more difficult (knocking over
beer) to handle than a 55". So for me, a long one ( 105?) and a 75
would be perfect.