Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Festool, what kinda deal is that?

"Max" wrote in message
I'm trying to buy a Festool TS75 *without* the 75 inch guide *but* with
two 55" guides. Seems they don't sell it thataway.
If I use the 75" plus a 55" connected I get a 130 inch guide which is way
more than I want. But I want the 55" for cross cutting a 4X8 panel.

What kinda deal is that!!!

Max

Look at it this way. With the 75" guide it will only over hang 13.5" on
both sides if making a 90 degree cut. if you make an angle cut you will
need more guide on the table. It would not concern me in the slightest. I
would rather be a little long than short.