Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Pieyed Piper Pieyed Piper is offline

Default A Better Quality AM FM Receiver - masonry drill.pdf

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 18:50:54 -0700, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

"Pieyed Piper" g wrote in
message ...
It has been around since 1945. I seem to remember it making a
come-back in the seventies, where in the sixties it was only a hobby
craft tool seemingly. They sure have come a long way since then.

I think there was a real surge in the '80s... and by the '90s they had shipped
production from Racine, Wisconsin down to Mexico and then over to China to
begin to compete with Black & Decker and others who -- seeing the
popularity -- were making their own knock-offs.

Same
little AC motor technology though. What a thing to base an entire
business on. Miniature die grinder tool.

Indeed. They occasionally branch out a bit, but often it hasn't been
successful (e.g., for awhile they were making scroll saws).

Their clone of the Fein Multimaster ("Multi-Max") gets pretty decent
reviews...

---Joel

They had to beat that Godzilla down a bit. It was grabbing too much
Dremel tool market share, and it wasn't even the same product.

They probably did a real good job of it.

I want to make a better Bike (bicycle) hub motor.