Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default Manufacturing is BOOMING in USA

Steve Lusardi wrote:
Iggy,
I'm amazed by your statement. When was the last time any product in
the stores said "Made in the USA"? There is virtually no serious
manufacturing left in the States. You don't need statistics to
witness this and in point of fact, without seeing US products on the
shelves, you have absolutely no justification for believing them. The
same thing is happening in Europe and Japan. We have already exported
almost all of our manufacturing to the third world to remain
competitive in the world market. Don't believe the **** you
read....look on the shelves. Steve

Or the unemployment lines . I'll believe there's progress being made when
the job situation changes .
--
Snag
"90 FLHTCU "Strider"