Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus23298 Ignoramus23298 is offline

Default Manufacturing is BOOMING in USA

On 2010-04-01, Hawke wrote:

Don't try to tell right wingers that anything Obama is doing is working,
is good policy, is successful, or is the right thing to do. They
continue to believe in the tried and failed policies that Bush and the
republicans stand for, and that they put in place when Bush was
president. What's scary is that they want another chance to implement
the exact same failed policies again. They have simply not learned that
what they believed was wrong. So don't try to tell them Obama's way of
doing things is good. They won't hear of it. They're wedded to failed
policies and that's that. Now the rest of the normal people are all
starting to see what you see and what I have already said before, things
are turning around and we are beginning a new phase of positive economic
growth. Just be happy we're coming out of the Bush debacle and are
moving ahead once again and make some moves that allow you to profit
from seeing the obvious.

I thin that being as partisan as you are, leads to making the same
mistakes as what the "Obama haters" are making, which is failure to
consider reality due to too much prejudices.

The reality is that, Obama or not, the United States is built on a
flexible, and solid, foundation of free enterprise, relative fairness,
competition and well honest educated, labor force with great work
ethic.

What Bush administration and most everyone else missed, was that due
to proliferation of shadow banking, the economy was again susceptible
to banking panics.

Where the Federal Reserve and Obama administration succeeded, is in
credibly convincing the markets that they will not allow a Depression
style calamity, no matter what deficit they would need to run. That
worked and our economy is returning to sensible functioning.

The administration of President Bush gets some, but very little,
credit for this.

In any case, I urge everyone to thin more about the future than about
the past. What is the likely fture that awaits us, what are the
dangers or risks, etc.

My expectation is for a general recovery and decent growth and modest
reduction of unemployment rate. That should help bring deficits closer
to sustainable levels.

With all of this in mind, and the prices where I hope to be, I would
hope be able to find some little industrial style investment of my
own. What I do not plan on doing is speculating on currencies,
interest rates, and other things. I also do not plan on leveraging
myself in a dangerous way.