Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Time to split the group?

Steve Turner wrote:

The political bickering on the wRec is child's play compared to the OS/2
versus Windows war's in the early to mid nineties on FidoNet ...

Ah yes, the operating system wars. I lived all through the first part
as an outsider, then came into the IBM OS/2 programming center in 1993
right after the divorce. I can still see all the OS/2 source code from
where I'm sitting. sigh

Yes, I was deeply involved in those wars.(Dr. Debug mostly) If you were
in any way, shape or form involved with coding OS/2, my hats off to you.
Windows still hasn't caught up to what OS/2 was way back when....

--
Jack
OS/2: Windows that worked!