Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Festool, DeWalt, or Makita?

On Mar 31, 7:04*pm, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
"Leon" *wrote

*You can stack and lock together 6' of Festool tools on top of a Festool
CT 33 or CT 22 shop vac. *I'm up to about 2' and I am about ready to add
another foot with the TS55 saw. *That will leave me 3 more feet for more
tools. *;~)

Not to worry Leon.

When you get to 6 foot of systainers, just get the Festool step ladder! *LOL

I understand completely the concept of buying quality tools.

Grrrrrrrrrr...I SO remember being heckled in here for buying up-market
Festool...I was labelled a braggart and that..... (I didn't really
care because I KNEW that some day I would be vindicated....that day
has come... 'gloat, gloat'.)