Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Festool, DeWalt, or Makita?

On 3/31/2010 2:00 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

The thought of plunkin' down $625 (Holy ****, $1,079 with shop vac!
Amazon price today) to replace that setup just chills me to the bone.
Would I accept one in trade? You betcha. (Damn, my crowbars just
burst into tears again. Gotta go.)

You're in the business, right? Section 179 expense ... let Uncle OBama
pay for a good part of it.

Well designed, 'top of the line' tools of the trade save time, effort,
and material, and improve the overall quality of your work ... and waste
of any of those is wasted, and lost, money and opportunity.

Regarding the alternative edge guides and aluminum angle cobble-ups for
circle saws ... I did that for 40 years, there is simply NO comparison
with these guide rail/plunge saw systems.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08