Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Festool, DeWalt, or Makita?

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:18:25 -0600, the infamous "Max"
scrawled the following:

"Leon" wrote in message
m...

Beginning April 1 through May 31 Festool is offering a 10% off sale on
both of their Track saws and accessories for those saws. I'll probably be
getting the TS55 saw.

April Fools! , eh?

I'm leaning toward the TS75. In fact, I'm about to fall.

Gawd. I'm still using Dad's old Crapsman aluminum circ saw with HF
carbide ($1.99 on sale) blades on it. Oh, I did buy a $24 aluminum
cutting guide and am using $1.50 HF bar clamps on it.

The thought of plunkin' down $625 (Holy ****, $1,079 with shop vac!
Amazon price today) to replace that setup just chills me to the bone.
Would I accept one in trade? You betcha. (Damn, my crowbars just
burst into tears again. Gotta go.)

--
May those who love us, love us;
And may those that don't love us,