Posted to rec.woodworking
Robert Montgomery Robert Montgomery is offline

Default Quiet, lightweight upholstery electric staple gun

Larry Jaques wrote:

He's baaack!!

I can see now that it's a true million dollar troll, can't you? sigh
Now engaging th' twit filter, Cap'n!

--

I'm trying to learn and make the best choices.

Why are you and Max ridiculing me and calling me an impostor?

I haven't written anything to imply that I'm an impostor.

Why should I not delve deeply, when I get stupid advice like that I
should use a stapler whose minimum staple length is three-quarters of an
inch long? I got that advice in this thread I've never heard of anyone
shooting such long staples into artists' canvas. They would be almost
impossible to extract from the wood.

You also made the careless mistake of writing a joke – that wasn't
clearly a joke – in your sig line, without putting a smiley behind it,
thus leaving it open to misinterpretation. "Not always right, but never
uncertain." That example of carelessness also demonstrates why I have to
be careful in the decisions that I make, based on the recommendations of
others. Since you are careless with your signature line, you can be
careless with your advice regarding my equipment and supplies needs as well.

The snide insults I got from you and Max remind me of the immature
bullying of elementary and high school bullies. You've shown impatience,
rudeness and immaturity in dismissing me as a prankster. Grow up!

Robert